HyperSmash The Good, Bad, Ugly Sex | Adult Swim &"A Place for Adults"

The Good, Bad, Ugly Sex

I've been sexually active since my teens. Over those *gulp* 23 years of sex I've had my share of interesting sexual experiences. While only a few are worth labeling as outstanding, all fall into one of three categories: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I wouldn't say that having numerous sex partners makes me superb in the sack because I believe that truly good sex only occurs when both partners are at the top of their game. If I'm really not interested in you or you are paying more attention to the action across the room, the sex is going to be lacking.
My sex life can be described as a kaleidoscope of

men and a few women. In my memory, some sex partners appear as bright and colorful recollections, while the rest are sometimes best left in the murky shadows of the past. To be a stellar fuck buddy, to rise above other sex partners, you must possess a few special traits.
The good fuck is with someone who makes butterflies dance in my pants. How do you know this occurs? When you kiss me I pull you closer and hold on tight. I allow you to put me in any position, even if its uncomfortable. I give to you as much as you give to me. And after it's all over, I lay there breathless for a moment. It's helpful if I'm into you as much as you are into me and if there was a little chase, teasing, and anticipation.

The bad fuck still happens all the time despite my best efforts to screen for it. I don't have enough fingers or toes to count how many times I've been utterly disappointed with sex. I can't always blame my partner for this. He might be trying his hardest and its just not working for me. Once my interest has waned, the evening will be written off as a bad night. Although many times a bad fuck or no fuck at all occurs because he has a case of whiskey dick. (Guys, if alcohol, drugs, or nerves keeps your dick soft, figure out how to fix this before you approach me.) Finally, sometimes two people aren't meant to be together on any terms and this often results in bad sex.

The ugly fuck consists of me fucking someone who may be considered ugly by some. True beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but most of us will agree if someone is generally attractive.
Sometimes the ugly fuck just has to happen. If we have been out at a swingers club for several hours and I just want to get fucked and go home, I won't be too picky about the person. This occasionally occurs when Soccer Dad is really into a woman and I allow myself to be paired with this woman's less than attractive husband in hopes that he'll at least know what he's doing in bed (Yes, I jump on the grenade from time to time).

Even the big breasted, modelesque, and most sexually competent of us have fallen into one of these categories a time or two, or have bedded someone who was less than memorable. This is just what happens when you play the game. Despite my best efforts, I'll likely keep having sex partners that fall into one of these categories, but I'll always be shooting for the good!
 By Rebecca Ammon 
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment