HyperSmash Uninspiring swinger sex: It can happen to you | Adult Swim &"A Place for Adults"

Uninspiring swinger sex: It can happen to you

"Well that was uninspiring"---This statement has swirled around my head quite frequently after various swinger hookups.  A new sexual encounter, another swinger date, and yet one more lack luster sexual experience.  I won't say that all experiences are uninspiring, but more often than not I'm unimpressed by the sexual prowess of my most recent fling.


Swinger sex started out so exciting.  I was like a kid on Christmas morning, eagerly anticipating my next gift.  I felt jitters deep down with just the thought of exploring someone new.  The fucking was simply amazing, or so I thought.  At the start of our swinger lives, Soccer Dad and I went out often.  We could be found meeting couples for dinner and drinks only to later stumble to the nearest hotel, barely able to keep our hands off our new acquaintances.  Finally we would end up screwing like there was no tomorrow.  Nothing could stop our sexual momentum.

I suppose over the years I have become too particular about my likes and dislikes.  I make no bones about what I want in bed:
pull myhair, slap my ass, and fuck me hard. It's not rocket science.  Under most circumstances this will get the job done and many of my partners are vividly aware of my needs.  Women are peculiar creatures. We need certain things in order to get off. Men usually just need some hard fucking and the occasional blow job.

I've grown past the juvenile compulsion to praise a man for even the slightest performance.  I'm no longer so dazzled by sex that I feel compelled to tell you how great you are and how much you turn me on. Quite frankly, I sometimes just want to say that was uninspiring. 


Has too many partners made me so blasé about sex that it just doesn't excite me anymore?  Sometimes I feel like a sex junky; I seem to need and want sex more often and rougher, but I continually feel dissatisfied when I don't get it.

I always look forward to an outing with a new couple or the chance to hook up at a swingers club.  That part of me hasn't changed.  I was excited on my recent trip to Miami Velvet when I had a threesome (defined as three men and me).  And although I was the center of attention, only one dick actually got me off, and that belonged to Soccer Dad.  The other two men didn't quite arouse Earth shattering sex.  One was just too small and even though he screwed me with vigor, it wasn't enough.  The other was too nervous and wasn't able to seal the deal.



Still, there's some hope in all this doom and gloom sex:  I still have a husband that can rock it.  I suppose the 20+ years of sex has taught us both how to take care of each other.  Monogamy sucks, but a dedicated relationship with good sex and the occasional partner on the side isn't so bad after all.
While I may continue to complain about uninspiring sex, I will continue having new sexual experiences just in case they rock.
By Rebecca Ammon 
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment