HyperSmash Yes I want you to send me pictures of your meat stick | Adult Swim &"A Place for Adults"

Yes I want you to send me pictures of your meat stick

It's no secret that I love to talk about all things sexual.  Sometimes I'll discuss my crazy sex life, the sex life of others, or what my current boy-toys are doing right or wrong in the sexual arena.  All this straight talk, and pictures of my cleavage,  leads many of my male readers to think that I want to see their dicks.



 As a result I'm emailed more pictures of cocks than I know what to do with (why aren't any women sending me naked pictures?).  Often times these pictures are followed up by requests, or pleas,  for sexual favors.  It seems people think that because I write about my uninhibited sex life that I want to have sex with any dude who sends me a dick pic.  Sadly I neither have the time, nor the desire, to have sex with most of you, but that doesn't mean I want you to stop sending me pictures of your monuments to manhood.

Having obtained a rather excessive stockpile of dick pictures, I decided I'm obligated to
do something with this cash crop of phalluses overflowing my e-mailbox.  To that end, I've created a place where all my cocks can hangout and be enjoyed by others.  A place where these proud specimens of manliness can be viewed and appreciated by people around the globe. I call this mythical realm of wonderment, The Penis Parade.


So far I'm only able to display these pictures of grandeur, but eventually I want to add an interactive ranking element so every dick will know how special he is.  Besides, what fun is posting pictures of your dick if you can't see how many people love it, or how it ranks in comparison to other dicks, like Brett Favre's? So if you're brave or arrogant enough, or you just love to show off your dick, feel free to contribute to The Penis Parade!
                                                                                                                                 By Rebecca Ammon 
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment