HyperSmash The 70 Minute Play by Play: First Time at a Sex Party | Adult Swim &"A Place for Adults"

The 70 Minute Play by Play: First Time at a Sex Party

So, come to find out, that sadly this is not an experience that most people have had the pleasure of finding themselves in. Your senses are on overdrive, but your mind is almost quiet and your body takes over.
30 seconds
You approach the large wooden doors and open them to find a dark corridor with a small ticket window and coat check on one side. You’re handed a towel, a ticket, and shown toward the locker rooms…
1 minute
You and your partner walk down the hallway of doors toward the room to undress and you scan the people loitering around.
This isn’t so bad. Waaaait… He’s not cute. He’s like naked and chubby, with his little thing out, not cute.
2 minutes
Soo.. This is what a coed locker room looks like. There’s actually a lot of people in here. But they’re all naked, so I looked weirder with clothes on, right? Right. Clothes need to go.
3 minutes
A lot of people are just like.. Hanging out. They’re not all going at it like wild fucking animals. Hmm… I can’t tell if that’s disappointing or a relief.
5 minutes
Your partner leads you into a private room but doesn’t lock the door behind you. As your hands start to explore each others bodies, the door continues to open and close… 
Oh my shit. He feels so good. I don’t even think I need to fuck anyone else here.
6 minutes
Wait, are those people that keep opening the door and watching us? Ohh… so it is. Hmm, oh well.
7 minutes
Oh fuck yeah. Just like that baby; right there.
Hold on. Is that a boob that my hand just grabbed? Is that another couple going at it next to us?? Mhmm… so it is. When the hell did they get here?
15 minutes
Alright… apparently we’re moving on. I’m ready to fuck everything in here. Except for the couple next to us. They weren’t that cute.
17 minutes
To the orgy room!
17 minutes 30 seconds
Wait, first… Shots, shots, shots, shots!
20 minutes
Now. To the orgy room!
21 minutes
Ho-ly shit. I found the wild animals. This. Is. Awesome.
23 minutes
You and your partner watch and touch each other from a semi-safe distance until someone comes up, grabs your hand, and pulls you over to their naked group of bodies.
Oh. Well okay then. I mean he’s not super duper hot or anything but I’m druuuunk and wanna fuuuck.
25 minutes
Damn. There’s a lot of people in here. 
Ohh… is that a girl eating my pussy right now? I mean I can’t really see through this guy's junk in my mouth, but whoever it is, they’re fucking amazing.
35 minutes
Hey. That’s my baby's hand on my ass. I think.
40 minutes
I mean, sure I’ll sit on your face. If you insist.
43 minutes
Shit. Now there’s an opening and too many dicks looking for a hole. 
Oh good. My mans right there. I can blow him right now at least.
65 minutes
Oh. My. Fuck. I have no idea what just happened but it’s hot as hell in here and that felt fucking incredible.
70 minutes
I think I’m covered in like everyone’s cum. Shit. I could do this all night.
Wait, just like two seconds first… I need a drink.
Original :-http://www.puckermob.com/relationships/the-x-minute-play-by-play-first-time-at-a-sex-party







Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment